Destined for Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book 2) Contemporary Romance

Destined for Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book 2) Contemporary Romance - Melissa Foster Thank you to Shaz at Fiction Addiction Book Tours for letting me take part on this tour, today is the last stop and I hope you enjoyed everyone's posts.

I really love Melissa's writing. I loved Sister's in Love and Lover's at Heart. I'm eager to read Sister's in Bloom and Sister's in White as well as the rest of The Braden's series.

Rex reminded me of an injured animal. He was hurt so much when his mum died that he's been too scared to fall in love. Until Jade. Rex is extremely hot but also very broody and brash. He's a typical man not being able to show his feelings. Jade is Rex's apple.

Jade is this little feisty ball of hotness. She is a beautiful woman. Rex is all she's ever wanted. He's the one she's thought about for years but she never thought she could be with him. Way before she was born their fathers had a massive fight and a feud began.

I really loved the story of the dance of two lovers. It was perfect for Rex and Jade.

It was really great to catch up with Max, Treat, Danica, Blake, Kylie and the rest of the Braden's. I'm eagerly anticipating reading Friendship on Fire, I can already tell its going to be good.

I knew from the beginning how I wanted this book to end but I kept asking myself if their love going to be enough. Would it really conquer all?

Melissa really shows the way Jade and Rex have been in love for years but were too scared of the fall out to every try. She manages to capture their yearning and passion for each other that has been simmering behind the scenes and turn it into a wonderfully romantic and challenging story, all at the same time.