The Night Before Christmas

The Night Before Christmas - Scarlett Bailey I really felt for Lydia. I love Christmas. I love everything about it from the food to the decorations to spending time with the people you love. the only thing she wanted was a perfect Christmas. She’s had a messed up childhood and a bunch of crappy Christmas’ but she thought this year could be a great one surrounded by her best friends.

I loved Lyida’s friends. Joanna I thought was a bit of a cow but she had a good heart. I thought Alex was brave and strong after everything she had been through and I thought Katy was was hilarious.

I also loved the village and the hotel. It sounded like the perfect place to spend Christmas. I loved the community spirit on Christmas Day too.

Will was quite a dish. hot, very hot and good with his hands. He would be excellent at fixing things around the house.

I thought the ending of the book was very sweet. It was perfect and I loved the scene on NYE at the Oxo tower. It was hugely romantic. This was my first book by Scarlett but I can see why people go crazy for her at Christmas. I can’t wait to read her other books.