Read, Write, Love

Read, Write, Love (Love in Bloom: The Remingtons, Book 5) Contemporary Romance - Melissa Foster

Bestselling author Kurt Remington lives to write. He spends twelve hours a day in front of his computer, rarely leaving the seclusion of his beach-front property, where he's come to finish his latest thriller--that is, until free-spirited Leanna Bray nearly drowns in the ocean trying to save her dog. Kurt's best-laid plans are shot to hell when he comes to their rescue. Kurt's as irritated as he is intrigued by the sexy, hot mess of a woman who lives life on a whim, forgets everything, and doesn't even know the definition of the word organized.

Leanna's come to the Cape hoping to find a fulfilling career in the jam-making business, and until she figures out her own life, a man is not on the menu. But Leanna can't get the six-two, deliciously muscled and tragically neat Kurt out of her mind. She tells herself she's just stopping by to say thank you, but the steamy afternoon sparks a wild and sexy ride as Kurt and Leanna test the powers of Chemistry 101: Opposites Attract.

Thank you to Shaz at fiction addiction book tours for letting me take part in this tour. I love Melissa's books and couldn't wait to get started on this one.

Kurt Remington is the most reserved of the Remington family. He spends his time at his laptop writing. Now he may write some of the best thrillers known to man but he's a bit of a recluse. A hot sexy recluse but a recluse none the less. That is until Leanna barges her way into his life.

Leanna is the total opposite of Kurt. Where he is neat, quiet and organised, she is messy, whimsical and loud mouthed. Kurt has his days planned. He has a schedule which mainly involved writing. Leanna doesn't plan doesn't schedule and just goes with the flow. I really liked her and thought that she brought out the best in Kurt while he did the same for her.

The seaside girls were the best friends a girl could wish for. They were always there for Leanna when she needed them.

I loved Jack and Savannah's wedding. It was so great to see the Braden's and the Remington's together. This book is another excellent story to add to the Love in Bloom series.

Source: http://wp.me/p4cAal-wc