April Fools

April Fools - Karli Perrin This book was fantastic. Karli is such a good writer. She is now in my tops 3 favourite authors.

I was easily drawn back in to April’s world like I had just left her yesterday and I couldn’t have been happier to be back.

I thought Brody was the best brother. He was protective but he also knew what was best for April

Lucy became a really great friend, in this book. I really like her and I seriously wanted Lucy and Brody to be together. I thought they made a really great couple.

Oh I hate Abbie. She is a self centred green eyed bitch. She is clearly used to getting what ever she wants. I thought she got what she deserved.

I was so happy that April and Lukas could still be friends. They clearly had a special relationship and it would have been sad to see them hating each other.

This was an excellent conclusion to the story but I wish it could go on forever. I am really sad that its the end of her story and there will be no more Issac. and April obviously…

I really loved the epilogue and thought the last few pages were the sweetest.

I love how Karli writing is witty, romantic and in some parts very steamy. I cannot wait to see what’s to come from her next.