Friendship on Fire (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book 3) Contemporary Romance

Friendship on Fire (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book 3) Contemporary Romance - Melissa Foster I just can't get enough of The Braden's. I am loving every single one of these books.

Josh is sweet and caring. He's a Braden so he's obviously drop dead gorgeous. At first he seems so different from his brothers. They have a lot of traits from their father and he has more traits from his mother. But the further a long the story you got the more you realised that actually he had a lot of traits from his father too and he wasn't so different from his brothers.

Riley is a passionate, clever girl. She is a very talented designer and she is very passionate about the work that she does. Like Jade and Rex, Riley has had a crush on Josh since they were kids and he on her. If it wasn't for the fued between the Johnson's and the Braden's, Riley being firmly in camp Jade, I think they might have been high-school sweethearts.

I really loved Josh and Treat's relationship. If you have read Lover's at Heart then you will know that Treat had many worries about the way he treated his family but you can see in this book that he did and does everything he can to be there for them. I love how protective they all are of each other and how they all rally around in times of need.

Claudia or Cruella as she's better known is one evil b**ch. God I hated her from the moment she was introduced into the story and I knew she was going to be trouble.

I loved the resolution to this book it made me so happy and I cannot wait to read Sea of Love.