Christmas at Tiffany's

Christmas at Tiffany's - Karen Swan I picked this book because of its cover (I know I broke the don’t judge a book by its cover rule). I am a sucker for a pretty cover and this one is great. I LOVE Christmas. It’s my favourite time of year. I also adore the idea of New York at Christmas. I am however still to see this for myself. Maybe one day. However don’t be fooled into thinking this book is all about Christmas. In fact only a small portion of the book is set at Christmas.

This was a fun girly read. It reminds you what best friends are for. I loved seeing Cassie develop from a sheltered Scottish Housewife to a feisty New Yorker, a relaxed Parisian and finally to the at home Londoner. I was so jealous of Cassie getting to visit all these places, I loved ending each section and starting in a new city. Although it’s not mentioned in the synopsis Cassie also has a mini visit to Venice. I’ve been to Venice and I absolutely loved it there. I didn’t want to come home so this was my favourite part of the book. as well as the lovers bridge in Paris.

I guessed the ending of this book quite early on and I thought it was very cute. For a little while I thought I was going to be wrong though. This is a chick-lit must read and one of my favourite books.