The Longest Holiday

The Longest Holiday - Paige Toon Oh wow. What a great book. I love Paige’s books and I think that this just beat Lucy in the Sky as my favourite Paige Toon book. As with all of Paige’s books I was hooked instantly. I don’t know how she does that but, I love it. The location well, it’s just heavenly. The sun, the sand and then the men. Oh the men and by men I really mean man. Leo. That man is hot, sexy and troubled. A chiselled jaw, dark eyes, dark eyebrows, olive skin and short black hair. Did I mention hot and sexy? Sorry I’m a little bit in love. Lets talk about Laura. Laura was first introduced in Chasing Daisy. Here she was portrayed as a perfect socialite and quite honestly I didn’t like her. At all. However after one or two pages of this book I completely changed my mind. This book had a little bit of everything; laughter, sadness, sun, sand, love and heartbreak. There was such a shocking twist in this book. I did not see it coming. I loved the ending of this book and I really really hope Paige brings these characters back for a squeal.