Connectivity

Connectivity - Aven Ellis I would like to start this review by thanking Aven for sending me an ARC of this book. This, of course, has in no way influenced my review.

I really enjoyed this book. I instantly loved MK and very quickly fell for William. MK always thought she didn't want a man. Her career was the most important thing. She didn't want to be like all the women she knew who sacrificed themselves for their career. she wanted to be someone. That was until she met William. Oh William. The gorgeous bad ass mogul. MK knows that falling for William could ruin EVERYTHING she has ever worked for but for the first time in her life she just doesn't care. I just loved the way MK and William's relationship developed and the constant back and forth banter between the two of them. It was great to read and I was always on edge waiting to see their responses.

I was very happy with ending of this book. I found it most appropriate as MK & William would say. This is a fantastic chicklit book and I would recommend it to all you chicklit lovers out there.