Rowena's Key: HarperImpulse Fantasy Romance Novella (The Golden Key Chronicles, Book 1) - A.J. Nuest Firstly I was would like to say thank you A. J. Nuest for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I thought Rowena was a really great character. I love how deeply she fell in love but she was a little naive at times.

Caedmon was fantastic. He was fiercely protective and clearly deeply cared for Rowena.

Ollie was the best "big brother" figure someone could ask for he was very protective of Rowena and cleatly didn't want her to get hurt again.

I loved the story telling between Rowena and Caedmon. The way she needed to know everything about him was really sweet to read.

I was saddened by the ending of this book but I can't wait to read the next one. I need to know what happens next. I would definitely recommend this to any one who likes chicklit mixed with some fantasy. It was a really excellent book.