Game of Love (Love in Bloom: The Remingtons, Book 1) Contemporary Romance

Game of Love (Love in Bloom: The Remingtons, Book 1) Contemporary Romance - Melissa Foster After the epicness that was the Braden’s I didn’t think I was going to be able to love a family as much. I’m starting to think I was wrong. The Remington’s are beginning to steal a piece of my heart.

Dex is a really sweet guy. He’s loyal, moral, clever and very hot. He had a strong up bringing. His dad was a soldier and so was his father before him. He doesn’t know any other way to bring up his children. Dex found this hard a times. I loved how he worried about how his games were affecting children.

Ellie bit messed up but she’s got a really good heart. Ellie had a tough upbringing which has lead her to build so many walls around her heart it looks impossible to break them. Ellie has trained to be a teacher. But she doesn’t want to be like other teachers just focused on stats she wants to help children like her who don’t have the perfect childhood. I think this is really sweet and shows that she isn’t as closed off as she seems.

Regina was a really good friend to both Dex and Ellie. She really helped Ellie when she needed it most.

Dex and Ellie helped each other to get through the tough times when they were children and showed them that there can be good times ahead.

I really enjoyed learning more about the Remingtons and I can’t wait for Stroke of Love