Between a Rockstar and a Hard Place

Between a Rockstar and a Hard Place - Portia Macintosh This was a fun and hilarious read.

As cool as it sounds to be best friends with a Rockstar Dylan seems like a pain in the backside. He acted a little selfishly and I felt sorry for Nicole having to run around after him.

Nicole seemed like a fun girl. She clearly enjoys her job and being part of the music scene. I’m not sure I could have been as loyal as she was to Dylan. I think I would have given up looking for him.

Dylan seemed to be having a great time all over this tiny little town. Apart from having to look for him I think being his friend would most definitely be interesting. I’m sure there would never be a dull day.

Troy seems nice. He also pretty hot. He clearly enjoyed tagging along on Nicole’s little adventure. I hope we see more of him in Starstruck.

This book is a quick, fun read that sets you up for the follow up, Starstruck. It brings you in and makes you need to know more about each character. I feel like I’m going to be getting my own backstage pass to life on tour. I can’t wait!